Yealink Setup Guide
To get your new Yealink device up and running with 2talk you will need to first ensure it is on the latest firmware release or at least on a version which is compatible with our provisioning processes. Generally we recommend version 72 and above.
Visit http://www.yealink.com/product.aspx to download the latest firmware release for your handset.
Next you will need to set the Auto Provision Server URL to point at our provisioning server to retrieve it's configuration. Our provisioning server is:
Here are the instructions to set the provisioning URL:
1. First, we recommend you factory reset your handset using either the keypad menu (Menu/Settings/Advanced Settings/Reset to Factory) or in the web portal (Settings/Upgrade/Reset to Factory Setting).
2. Login to your handset. To find it's IP address press Menu/Status on the Handset and record the IP Address of the phone.
3. Type the IP Address you see into a web browser and login to the phone. The default login is 'admin' and password is also 'admin'.
4. Next Click on 'Settings' and then 'Auto Provision'
5. In the 'Service URL' field enter 'http://yealink.2talk.co.nz'
6. Click the 'Confirm' button and then 'Autoprovision Now' to force an update.
The phone should reboot and download it's configuration (if you have entered one for this phone's MAC address in the Device Provisioning section).